OSCE/OSPE Practical Assessment Software
This unique system allows users to undertake assessments for a wide spectrum of practical and life skills where a student/candidate needs to be assessed on their knowledge, expertise and attitude, in a simulated
The Trax Assessor uses either a tablet based e-marking application or a paper based OMR solution, both of which can work in any situation, with features including –
- Ability to work online or offline (in areas where no internet connection is available).
- Single or group evaluations of up to ten students/candidates, at the same time.
- Photographs of students/candidates always displayed.
- Multiple competencies supported, which can be marked in any order and amended.
- Optional session timing.
- Data only submitted once all competencies marked.
- Immediate feedback on student/candidate and examiner performance.
- Online hosting using either your web servers or our own secure servers.
- No data loss, as the system automatically backs up information to removable memory cards.
Optional Question Item Bank module integration.
System Benefits -
Flexibility - supports Online/Offline and Paper-based technologies either separately or together.
Instant Access - to test and assessment results from downloaded data with warnings of poorly performing candidates or examiners.
Cost-effective - in terms of time and labour, with purchase outright, cost per student to own or one-off system hire options available.
- Choice - can be tailored to suit individual needs or used off the shelf.
Please click here to request further details and prices or call +44 (0)1227 793200